IARCS Annual Conference on
Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science
December 15 to 17, 2014.
India International Centre, New Delhi, India
IARCS, the Indian Association for Research in Computing Science,
announces the 34th Foundations of Software Technology and
Theoretical Computer Science conference at India International
Centre, New Delhi.
The FSTTCS conference is a forum for presenting original results
in foundational aspects of Computer Science and Software
Representative areas include, but are not limited to:
- Algorithms and data structures, including randomized, approximations, distributed, geometric, online, streaming, fixed-parameter and graph algorithms
- Computational complexity, including circuits, communication, proof and structural complexity, pseudorandomness, PCPs and inapproximability
- Combinatorial optimization, game theory and mechanism design, quantum computing, computational biology, cryptography and security
- Automata and formal languages
- Concurrent, timed and hybrid systems
- Logic in computer science, including finite model theory, modal and temporal logics,
specification, verification, and synthesis
- Programming languages, including semantics, types, program analysis and
Submission instructions will be announced shortly.
Accepted papers will be published as proceedings of the conference in
International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs) as a free, open,
electronic archive with access to all. Authors will retain full rights
over their work. The accepted papers will be published under a
For an accepted paper to be included in the proceedings, one of the
authors must commit to presenting the paper at the conference.